Municipal & Government Relations


Resolving Local Government Issues and Disputes

Do you have legal issues with your municipal or local government? Is there a dispute within your county or township that needs to be resolved? Are you a member of a government agency that needs legal assistance? Rely on the experienced attorneys at Borden, Steinbauer, Krueger & Knudson, P.A. to help you in these local government matters.

Representing Municipalities and Townships 

  • Zoning applications
  • Zoning appeals
  • Condemnations
  • Cartways

Our Attorneys

Call for a Consultation Today!
Share by: